This part 1 video tutorial focuses on the organic chemistry section of the MCAT exam. It contains a list of reactions associated with alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, ethers, and epoxides. This study guide contains the mechanisms as well as plenty of examples and sample practice questions.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Hydrohalogenation Reaction of Alkenes – HBr, HCl, HI
2. Markovnikov vs Antimarkovnikov Regiochemistry – HBr H2O2
3. Cyclohexene + Br2 + CH2Cl2 – Halogenation Mechanism
4. Halohydrin Formation – Alkene + Br2 + H2O or Cl2 + CH3OH
5. Epoxidation With MCPBA / RCO3H – Peroxy Acid
6. Cis 1,2 Diols Using OsO4 + NaHSO3
7. Cyclopropane Ring Formation Using CH2N2 or Zn + Cu + CH2I2 – Simmons Smith Reaction
8. Syn Hydroxylation of Alkenes Using KMnO4 OH- Cold Dilute Conditions
9. Carbocation Rearrangements – Hydride & Methyl Shifts Plus Ring Expansion
10. Syn vs Anti Addition Stereochemistry
11. Ozonolysis of Alkenes – O3 + (CH3)2S
12. Oxymercuration Demercuration Reaction Mechanism – Hg(OAc)2 H2O NaBH4
13. Hydroboration Oxidation Reaction – BH3 THF H2O2 OH-
14. Alkynes + HgSO4 H2O H2SO4 – Ketones
15. Aldehydes From Terminal Alkynes – R2BH THF H2O2 OH-
16. Alkynes to Cis Alkenes Using H2 with Lindlar’s Catalyst – Deactivated Pd BaSO4 or CaCO3 & Quinoline
17. Trans Alkenes From Alkenes Using Na NH3
18. Alkyne Synthesis Reactions Using NaNH2 and CH3Br
19. SN2 SN1 E1 E2 Reaction Mechanism
20. SN2 Reactions – Inversion of Configuration – Concerted Reaction Mechanism
21. SN1 Reactions – Racemic Mixture – Solvolysis – 3 Step Energy Diagram
22. E1 & E2 Reactions – Alkenes From Alkyl Halides – Zaitsev vs Hoffman Product
23. Rate = K[Subtrate] For SN1 and E1 Reactions
24. Rate = K[Substrate][Nucleophile] For SN2 Reaction
25. Rate = K[Substrate][Base] For E2 Reaction
26. E1 vs E2 Reactions – Syn vs Anti Elimination Reactions
27. SN1 & SN2 Reactions – Fischer Projections and Chair Conformations
28. Energy Diagrams For SN1, SN2, E1, and E2 Reactions
29. Oxidation Reactions of Alcohols – PCC, H2CrO4, KMnO4 H3O+, Na2Cr2o7 H2SO4
30. Reduction of Aldehydes and Ketones to Alcohols Using NaBH4
31. Reduction of Esters and Carboxylic Acids to Alcohols Using LiAlH4
32. Reduction of Acid Chlorides and Esters to Ketones Using The Gilman Reagent – R2CuLi
33. Reduction to Aldehydes Using DiBAH or LiAlH(OR)3
34. Reduction to Alcohols Using Grignard Reagents and Organolithium Reagents
35. Alcohols to Alkyl Halides Using HBr, PBr2, and SOCl2 – Sn1 & Sn2
36. Tosylation of Alcohols Using TsCl to get ROTS
37. Acid Catalyzed E1 and E2 Dehydration of Alcohols Using H2SO4 and H2SO4
38. Acid Catalyzed Pinacol Rearrangement of Diols to Form Ketones
39. Bimolecular Dehydration of Alcohols to Form Ethers
40. Williamson Ether Synthesis Reaction
41. Acid Catalyzed Cleavage of Ethers Using HI and Excess HBr
42. Base Catalyzed Cleavage of Ethers Using Sodium Methoxide in Methanol
43. Acid Catalyzed Cleavage of Ethers Using Methanol
Hagen Catit Design Cabrio Multi-Functional Cat Carrier System Product Review – Floppycats Catit Design Cabrio Carrier : http://amzn.to/1yYrHsT …
Product Name: SUMMER SALE! – Get $20 OFF The Smoothie Diet
All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.
SUMMER SALE! – Get $20 OFF The Smoothie Diet is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.
Just what does it take after that to create an item testimonial? – Standalone v/ s relative evaluation
In a basic testimonial, your emphasis is just on the item you are examining. On the whole, it is not tough to compose an item testimonial.
Item evaluations are muchought after. Just what does it take after that to create an item testimonial? In a method, your evaluation will certainly fire or suggest down an item. – Standalone v/ s relative testimonial
In a conventional testimonial, your emphasis is just on the item you are examining. On the whole, it is not tough to create an item evaluation.
Read the complete testimonial below: cinema5d.com/ information/? p= 23526.
RATED variation right here: https://vimeo.com/86913254.
A huge thanks to Thomas Strini that depended on the job helpful with this evaluation in absolutely no time.
I have relaxed, color-treated hair.r
Taking Down Box Braidsr
I also do a review of Mane N Tail Detangler in this video.r
how to avoid knots tangles matting matted hair taking down removing braids extensions
View at DailyMotion
Easter is one of the best occasions for showing our loved ones how much we care for them by offering them original and touching gifts. Besides other special occasions and celebrations, Easter is the time that you may want to offer something memorable and sentimental to our beloved. Photo gifts are some of the most popular gifts out there but simple photo albums or framed photos may seem a bit out of fashion in the century of originality and uniqueness.
That is why photo painting has been proven as one of the best choices when it comes to choosing the best gift for your loved ones. Photo painting is the technique by which we can easily turn the favorite photo of our loved ones into a real works of art and this detail is the most important one when it comes to judging the popularity of this gift opportunity. The paintings from photos can be oil, charcoal, watercolour or color pencil paintings, depending on the effect that you may want to provide for your gift.
Photo painted gifts are considered by many as some everlasting souvenirs that you can offer for any special occasion but especially for the holly occasion of Easter, in which everyone looks for original and yet sentimental gifts that would express the feelings of appreciation and care.
The effect of the final portrait from photo is really unique and this is why these unique gifts have gained a lot of popularity lately and that is why they started to make great Easter gifts.
Buy this juicer on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1CHaoOi Subscribe to my Vlogging Channel http://youtube.com/JackScalfani Buy Jack’s Sauces at: http://TheBestSauces.com Buy Jack’s Teriyaki on Walmart.com …