Big Data HADOOP Developer Training & Certification provided Online from USA industry expert trainers with real time project experience.
Contact: 515-978-9788 (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
Live & Video
Course: Click here, http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/hadoop/
Course Duration: 30-35 hours Live Training + Assignments + Actual Project Based Case Studies
1. Introduction and Overview of Hadoop
2. Hadoop Distributed FileSystem (HDFS)
3. HBase — The Hadoop Database
4. Map/Reduce 2.0/YARN
5. MapReduce Workflows
8. Putting it all together
1. Integrating Hadoop Into The Workflow
2. Delving Deeper Into The Hadoop API
3. Common Map Reduce Algorithms
4. Using Hive and Pig
5. Practical Development Tips and Techniques
6. More Advanced Map Reduce Programming
7. Joining Data Sets in Map Reduce
8. Graph Manipulation in Hadoop
9. Creating Workflows With Oozie
10. HANDS ON EXCERCISE
The participants will learn the Installation of Hadoop Cluster, understand the basic and advanced concepts of Map Reduce and the best practices for Apache Hadoop Development as experienced by the developers and architects of core
Apache Hadoop. They will also learn the following during the duration of the course
1. Hadoop Ecosystem
2. Best programming practices for Map Reduce
3. System administration issues with other Hadoop projects such as Hive, Pig, and Scoop
4. Configuration Map Reduce environment with Eclipse IDE
5. Advanced Map Reduce Algorithms and techniques
6. Pig and HIVE Introduction
Note: The course will be have 40% of theoretical discussion and 60% of actual hands on
Take Away from this Course:
1. Understanding of What and Why of Hadoop with its Eco-System Components.
2. Ability to write Map Reduce programs in a given scenario
3. Ability to correctly architect and implement the Best Practices in Hadoop Development
4. Ability to Manage and Monitor Hadoop
5. Ability to Manage the different Hadoop Components when talking to each other.
Audience: This course is designed for anyone who is
1. Wanting to architect a project using Hadoop and its Eco System components.
2. Wanting to develop Map Reduce programs
3. A Business Analyst or Data Warehousing person looking at alternative approach to data analysis and storage.
1. The participants should have at least basic knowledge of Java.
2. Any experience of Linux environment will be very helpful.
About the Trainer:
1. 14 years of experience in consulting / training and mentoring participants on the design, infrastructure, integration aspects in the training.
2. Have trained more than 5,000 participants in the areas of Java, J2EE, Android and BPM and always looking forward to share his knowledge in the IT domain with anyone.
3. Have extensively travelled and mentioned participants in different organizations in countries like RBC [Luxemburg], Motorola [Germany],PayPal [Dublin],GVT [Brazil], Virtusa [Sri Lanka], Damac [Dubai], Rogers Telecom [Canada],D&B, HBO, Micron, EMC, e-Rewards, Maximus [USA].
4. Have assisted and providing consulting to ADP, Diebold, Level 3 Communications, e- Rewards, South West Airlines and other Corporates on their Process Requirements in the areas of BPM.
5. Have been on the Code Review Panel for multiple organizations for their product development efforts and have brain stormed multiple new ideas which have turned into reality.
6. Was a part of the Core Initial Team for exploring HD Insight [Hadoop on Windows] for Microsoft India Development Center and have mentored multiple batches of Developers, Project Managers and Development Testers.
7. Have mentored participants in J P Morgan, TCS, HCL, Accenture in H1adoop and its eco-system components like Hike, Hbase, Pig and Sqoop. Have also been involved in assisting the organizations in setting up their initial Hadoop team.
Checkout what our past trainees are saying:
Recommendations on Facebook – Click here, http://www.facebook.com/ZaranTechLLC
Testimonials on our website — Click here, http://www.zarantech.com/testimonials
Refer your friends to ZaranTech for their Training & consulting needs and Reward yourself with benefits, http://www.zarantech.com/be-a-friend-tell-a-friend
What is Instructor led LIVE training? – See this Video for more info, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G908QvF-gVA
What is Instructor led VIDEO training? – See this Video for more info, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWqzGFPqck