My top 5 thoughts:
– Incredible bang for your buck. Really surprised how well it balanced and worked with our GH4.
– Well packed and handy case (except for the cheap-o type plastic the case is made of… one of the latches snapped within 4 minutes).
– Relatively lightweight. Anyone with a decent grip could hold this for a solid hour without fatigue.
– Takes 30-40 minutes for the initial balance. I’d suggest getting a balancing stand for it, unless you have someone nearby who doesn’t mind holding it.
– Battery life: 15-20 hours. This is more than enough for a full day of shooting.
Note: I received a discounted sample of this product in exchange for an honest test and review. The rating and evaluation is my own personal opinion, and I was no compensated in any way for my thoughts. I hope this demo and field test helps!